quick question

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I been trying to re supply myself with gear because of the bs I went threw a little while back now I picked up a f75ltd for me, but my wife took my Atpro, which now I don't have so I just picked up a radio shack discovery 2000, I used to have one wasn't obviously top of line but it does have multi tone,disc,& it will let the wife & or a friend come along & for $50 I couldn't really pass on it, my question is I was looking online & it said I can get other coils for it does anyone know which ones I believe 4", & 7" has a 8" on it now

The optional coils are 4 10 an the factory 8 some ppl hav e added the 11 dd fisher f4 coil but it not Intended for the bh. There is also an nel option 12x13 I think

Thanks I thought there were a couple out there, I mean its not the machine i had but hey $50 $30 for the machine $16 to ship how could I not get it ya know. Do you know where I could get those coils from?

sound like you bought it on e bay
if not that were you will find the coil
you are looking for

liftloop

Me ya I bought it on feebay, was looking around at what we can start saving up for, for the wife & saw this at the last minute I had one 7 years ago actually was a good little machine

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back