Mud Hut Gold Member Joined Apr 23, 2014 Messages 7,918 Reaction score 6,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2024 Thread Owner #1
newnan man Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 8,920 Reaction score 36,499 Golden Thread 0 Location Beautiful Florida Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 5, 2024 #2 If someone from Jamaica married someone from Italy, would their children be Pastafarians?
releventchair Ruby Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 30,590 Reaction score 110,441 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Oct 5, 2024 #3
GirlWithWolf Hero Member Joined Sep 17, 2024 Messages 663 Reaction score 2,469 Golden Thread 0 Location New Mexico and Texas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 6, 2024 #4 I wish I hadn’t read this. My mom’s mom married a white guy from Tennessee and my mom has 9 siblings. Now I can’t stop thinking about her parents having TN Little Indians. 🤪
I wish I hadn’t read this. My mom’s mom married a white guy from Tennessee and my mom has 9 siblings. Now I can’t stop thinking about her parents having TN Little Indians. 🤪