What's new

quick recap

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,363
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
Did two boxes of halves yesterday and $20 in nickels. Half box one had 4 40%ers, 3 nifc and a 82P no FG (been a while since I had found one). Box two had 7 nifc. $20 in nickels had 11 pre-60s including a nice 42S war nickel. Didn't have much time or else I would have done more nickels. Gotta find that 39D this year!
 
Upvote 0
DrDetector said:
Did two boxes of halves yesterday and $20 in nickels. Half box one had 4 40%ers, 3 nifc and a 82P no FG (been a while since I had found one). Box two had 7 nifc. $20 in nickels had 11 pre-60s including a nice 42S war nickel. Didn't have much time or else I would have done more nickels. Gotta find that 39D this year!

Im with you on the 39D, also need the 39S and 50D... One of these days...
 
AGCoinHunter said:
DrDetector said:
Did two boxes of halves yesterday and $20 in nickels. Half box one had 4 40%ers, 3 nifc and a 82P no FG (been a while since I had found one). Box two had 7 nifc. $20 in nickels had 11 pre-60s including a nice 42S war nickel. Didn't have much time or else I would have done more nickels. Gotta find that 39D this year!

Im with you on the 39D, also need the 39S and 50D... One of these days...

I'm with you guys, but my completion totals are a bit larger

38ds, 39d, 43d, 46s, 49s, 50d

Than again, nickels aren't (necessarily) my search coin of choice.

Good luck to us all.
 
thurmownator said:
AGCoinHunter said:
DrDetector said:
Did two boxes of halves yesterday and $20 in nickels. Half box one had 4 40%ers, 3 nifc and a 82P no FG (been a while since I had found one). Box two had 7 nifc. $20 in nickels had 11 pre-60s including a nice 42S war nickel. Didn't have much time or else I would have done more nickels. Gotta find that 39D this year!

Im with you on the 39D, also need the 39S and 50D... One of these days...

I'm with you guys, but my completion totals are a bit larger

38ds, 39d, 43d, 46s, 49s, 50d

Than again, nickels aren't (necessarily) my search coin of choice.

Good luck to us all.

Thurm, The 46S should be pretty easy to find. If I remember right I know what part of the country you are in and still it shouldn't be that hard. But of course you have to look through nickels in bulk to find one. Good luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom