Kingrich Full Member Joined Dec 5, 2015 Messages 176 Reaction score 410 Golden Thread 0 Location RI Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Makro racer2 Garrett ATpro FisherF2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 13, 2015 #1 Had a couple hours today to hunt. Went to a school built in the mid 30's. Not to bad! Upvote 44
D DBANDGB Full Member Joined Jan 19, 2011 Messages 177 Reaction score 99 Golden Thread 0 Location heath springs,sc Dec 13, 2015 #2 beautiful
Subterranean Silver Member Joined Jan 31, 2012 Messages 3,966 Reaction score 8,893 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 13, 2015 #3 Fantastic ring, congratulations. Sub
digger460 Silver Member Joined Sep 19, 2015 Messages 2,984 Reaction score 3,300 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Grundy, Illinois Detector(s) used EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot Primary Interest: Other Dec 13, 2015 #4 Nice Job on the Gold , and the Silver
RobRieman Silver Member Joined Nov 12, 2012 Messages 3,300 Reaction score 1,915 Golden Thread 0 Location Cincinnati Ohio Detector(s) used White's V3i / Minelab E-trac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 13, 2015 #5 Man that's a pretty one! Congrats!
R retire05 Hero Member Joined Feb 16, 2015 Messages 636 Reaction score 419 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Garrett 350, AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 13, 2015 #6 That is an absolutely fantastic ring! Things like that make me motivated to do more swinging. Keep up the good luck!...Brad
That is an absolutely fantastic ring! Things like that make me motivated to do more swinging. Keep up the good luck!...Brad
bill from lachine Platinum Member Joined Oct 30, 2011 Messages 22,648 Reaction score 88,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Quebec Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 13, 2015 #7 Silver and gold on the same hunt....wtg. Regards + HH Bill
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 13, 2015 #8 Must have been some rich kids in that school. Congrats!
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 13, 2015 #9 Awesome gold ring! Congrats! I went to a school, but didn't come home with that! Nice Job!
Diggin Dude Silver Member Joined Apr 6, 2014 Messages 2,752 Reaction score 3,834 Golden Thread 2 Location New York 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Tarsacci MDT 8000 XP DEUS II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 13, 2015 #10 Silver and gold!!! Can't beat that!!! Great looking gold ring. Enjoy. HH
OBN Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 6,898 Reaction score 8,284 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Waters Detector(s) used "Excalibur".. "AQ" Impulse Primary Interest: Other Dec 14, 2015 #11 Beautiful Signet!! Got to love Gold, ring looks like it was just dropped yesterday... VN!!
DFW_THer Bronze Member Joined Feb 20, 2008 Messages 1,187 Reaction score 1,496 Golden Thread 1 Location Coinslaughtersville 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett Carrot Glued To A Stick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 14, 2015 #12 That is all I ever ask for when I do a schoolyard hunt. If I'm lucky, I get ONE of those. You killed it!!! Gratz
That is all I ever ask for when I do a schoolyard hunt. If I'm lucky, I get ONE of those. You killed it!!! Gratz