Quick trip to B of A = 4 40% & service with a smile!
Was on the way to a bank to dump some pennies this morning, and decided to stop by a B of A that has something interesting every now and then.
The teller did not have any Ikes, and she only had a few halves in her tray (none of them were silver), but offered to run around to the other tellers to see what they had. After a few minutes, she came bank, apologised for taking so long (to which I said "no apologies necessary - I appreciate all you're doing to help me!"), and plopped down about $16 worth of halves (I could see two silvers!), and said "I got you guys some good ones in here!". I thanked her, took off, and noticed that out of $16.50, there were four 40% halves in the roll!
In addition to having a good mini score, the teller was very nice. This is consistent with the 3-4 B of As that I go to in my CRH Travels; they always treat me good.
Happy hunting
Was on the way to a bank to dump some pennies this morning, and decided to stop by a B of A that has something interesting every now and then.
The teller did not have any Ikes, and she only had a few halves in her tray (none of them were silver), but offered to run around to the other tellers to see what they had. After a few minutes, she came bank, apologised for taking so long (to which I said "no apologies necessary - I appreciate all you're doing to help me!"), and plopped down about $16 worth of halves (I could see two silvers!), and said "I got you guys some good ones in here!". I thanked her, took off, and noticed that out of $16.50, there were four 40% halves in the roll!
In addition to having a good mini score, the teller was very nice. This is consistent with the 3-4 B of As that I go to in my CRH Travels; they always treat me good.
Happy hunting
Upvote
0







