What's new

Quick Woods Hunt Gets US Play Dime....Whos da Man On The Dime?

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
4,418
Reaction score
4,007
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Quick Woods Hunt Gets US Play Dime....Who's da Man On The Dime?

It took so long to drive to the woods due to everyone Christmas shopping, that I only managed about 1-1/2 hours before it got dark. I did get some loot. I have had worse days.

But who is on that dime?
 

Attachments

  • us dime.webp
    us dime.webp
    71.1 KB · Views: 973
Re: Quick Woods Hunt Gets US Play Dime....Who's da Man On The Dime?

John-Edmonton said:
It took so long to drive to the woods due to everyone Christmas shopping, that I only managed about 1-1/2 hours before it got dark. I did get some loot. I have had worse days.

But who is on that dime?

I think it has more resemblance to Jefferson than Roosevelt, but the noses are way off. Clearly, it is a caricature, a blend of Bob Hope and Tricky Dick.
 

Attachments

  • mysterydime.webp
    mysterydime.webp
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,199
Re: Quick Woods Hunt Gets US Play Dime....Who's da Man On The Dime?

Looks like "Tricky Dick" on the "Tricky Dime"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom