What's new

QUICKIE HUNT ON FRIDAY

mistergee

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
3,370
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
Didn't have much time after work on Fri. But managed to hit 4 banks.
Bank#1
$6.50 in loose
1-1967
Bank#2
5 handrolls and $5.00 in loose
1-1967
Bank#3
Nada
Bank#4
Left because line was extremely long.
When dumping, I found a 1 euro and a 20 euro in the reject tray.
First euro's for me. Also was told to return to bank #2 as another
Teller has a few hundred ;D
 
Upvote 0
Save your Euros and I will pay face for them. In fact maybe that is not a bad idea. I mean most people will never spend them but I go to Spain every year for my wife's family. This is a way to get money for them. Let me know what you think

Golden Silver
 
GS....pm me with an address and i'll send them to you no charge. i got them for free.
 
Some banks will give you dollars for euros. And if you fly ANYWHERE, then in your local airport before you get on the plane you can exchange them. Most airports hvae booths for that, even if you haven't seen them before. The rates are quite favorable right now. About $1.40 last I remember for a euro.

Better than throwing them out!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom