What's new

Racine, Wisconsin

kb2qqm

Greenie
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Racine, WI
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, Name is Greg. Great forum here and lots of great information. I am learning allot.
 
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA)!
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Wisconsin for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
welcome greg, good luck hunting
 
Thanks for the Welcomes 😊
 
Check out Regner park and ridge run in west bend. I used to live there but I didn't have a detector then and wish I could go there now!
 
Welcome from So Cal, HH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Check out Regner park and ridge run in west bend. I used to live there but I didn't have a detector then and wish I could go there now!

Thanks for the tip, most appreciated.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom