What's new

Radio Orphan Annie

Detecting Fool

Full Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
192
Reaction score
327
Golden Thread
0
Location
Stillwater, NY - Home of the Battle of Saratoga
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore starting June 2023
Minelab Equinox 800 April 2020 to June 2023
Prior to 2020 - Whites VX3, XLT, Spectrum XLT, 6000di and 1DB
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this. Its from 1938. They came out with a different style each year. I can find values of other years, but not the 1938. Anyone know its approximate value?
 

Attachments

  • Orphan Annie.webp
    Orphan Annie.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 825
Upvote 0
Thanks Buckram. I searched Ebay, but did not think to search completed auctions.

Anthony
 
Thats cool!
I have been detecting for over 30 years and never found one. I have found many Captain Midnight and Melvin Purvis G man badges, but no Little Orphan Annie decoders.
Way to go!
 
so is that the decoder pin because a friendof mine has something like that he got from his grandfather but he wasnt sure what it was his is kinda tarnished so we cant makeoutthe symbols would greatly be apreciatedif someone could tel uss what it is exactly a medal apin of somesort oroneof those old mail away decoder pins like in the movie A Christmas Story
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom