What's new

raided a competitors territory yesterday and...

jewelerdave

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2007
Messages
850
Reaction score
98
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fort Collins, Colorado
Detector(s) used
I just follow my nose!...where the silver and gold goes!
Minelab 5000, Goldmaster, and a few others
XRF spectrometer, Common sense.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
did ok!

Someone has been encroaching on my territory again, Looks like I need to put out some more demoralizing traps.

I feel bad for some CHR that dont have as much money. I took a trip to norther Denver.

First bank I went to had dumps, A whole whopping $260 Ok, picked em up anyway to be sure. I will mark them with hope and use them as traps.

second bank I went too had $250 in halves. Ok, I will take them all. they said that a guy orders them from them and picked up half the box 3 weeks ago.
Odd I thought, I wonder why he did not come back for the rest. maybe it was a skunk box.

Well it was not, ended up pulling out 15 silvers from it, the oldest was a 1935WL nice score...still dont know why he didnt come back for the rest. Maybe the other half of the box was not as good, I have had a few that are skunk for the first half and Awesome for the rest, and vise versa.

Anyway, it was a good day. nice change of pace from all the skunk boxes of late.

Also pulled 1 silver rosie out of 500 in dimes...yuck. But better than nothing
 
Upvote 0
Maybe it was that mysterious SiLvEr ArMaDiLlO. I hear it is fashionable to change your name to something with silver in it.
Good luck to your next and latest victims,they'll need it. Jim
 
Yeah Dave hit might have hit a bunch of crap on the half that box... I have had it happen then bang keepers.... it could also be that he did not have enough patience thought that he would pull out monster rolls of keepers ...just a thought ... anyways congrats on your keepers :thumbsup:
 
Way to go JD, poachin' is leagal in this hunt. Check your PM's.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 
Dave,

I had a similar experience. I bought 1.5 boxes from a bank that said they get them regularly for some other customer. The boxes were excellent. Perhaps the person, like yours, doesn't have the dough to buy a whole box at a time?

Brian
 
kestrelia said:
Dave,

I had a similar experience. I bought 1.5 boxes from a bank that said they get them regularly for some other customer. The boxes were excellent. Perhaps the person, like yours, doesn't have the dough to buy a whole box at a time?

Brian
They learn real quick believe ME. I had a similar experience where someone only bought $100 at a time. I picked up that other $400 and was loaded. Went back another time and there was none to be had- they learned to buy them all haha. HH Mark
 
Get this. I go to pick up the other half of the box I ordered from my bank and they tell me someone came in and bought them all ???? I had to leave them there 3 weeks ago because I inadvertently left my wallet w/CRH money at home. I only had $250 in my secret belt compartment. So I got what I got. After I left that day to rush home and get the rest of my cash, speeding and opening coin rolls. I look up for a glimpse of the road (diverting my attention from the 1974D that I thought was a DDOE) and at that moment in time time a school crossing guard is just standing there with a stupid stop sign in the middle of the road and he's blowing this whistle and and holding his other hand out, like "talk to the hand cause the face ain't listening" Yea like that was gonna slow me down. So I just raced around him (as I was making that final stretch for home) and flipped him off as I passed him turning my head just enough to look him straight into to his eyes to let him know how serious I was. That is when I got my first glimpse of the patrol car parked around the corner. I don't think the cop even seen what had just transpired cause he's eating a donut and reading a newspaper. But when I turned my head back to look at road in front of me. Some stupid old lady swings her car door open right in front of me, and I take it right off. So now I finally get this cops attention from all the noise and screaming but I cant stop I got to get my cash and get back to the bank before it closes. Now the cop is chasing me with the lights flashing and the siren blaring, all this in my sub, as I had only a block to go. So I pull into my driveway and he pulls right behind me and jumps out with gun drawn and tells me to get on the ground. I try to explane to him I got to get back to bank cause another CRH might invade my territory and the bank is gonna close in 10 minuets. But he ain't buying it and starts to rough me up like I did something wrong and...... Well anyway after 3 Weeks in the poky I was finally able to make it back to my bank. and this happens. Man life sucks.........

Red Neck Coin Roll Hunter.
 
Mojo,
Finally someone with a story similar to mine! I don't feel alone anymore!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom