aquachigger
Hero Member
Railroad what's-it?
I found this along a railroad that dates from the 1840's to present. It was in amongst Civil War stuff and things from the early 1900's. I did find a fair amount of copper wire also. So... I think it is probably from a telegraph or some other sort of electrical line. Anyone know for sure? Thanks for checking it out!
I found this along a railroad that dates from the 1840's to present. It was in amongst Civil War stuff and things from the early 1900's. I did find a fair amount of copper wire also. So... I think it is probably from a telegraph or some other sort of electrical line. Anyone know for sure? Thanks for checking it out!
) Seriously though, it is pretty interesting and will be displayed along with the CF one. If you run across anything more, let me know. I'll do the same. Thanks.. Beau






