All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 751
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
curbdiggercarl57 said:
You must have one freaky-ass collection of Hammered silver, yep, freaky-ass. American slang. Ya gotsta show us all of them in one picturesque setting. Preferably perched on a nice, black velvet backing. And a Guinness. Ice cold. Not warm.

It would take to long to get them out the album & put back again, sorry.

Just pop them out of the Whitman coin folder. You can fore go the aforementioned black velvet backing, if you must. It's not like everyone else here at this site would love to see them, just consider it a visual Lend-Lease deal. 50 Destroyers for 50 photos. We'll be even.

Nice finds - I couldn't believe how much you used to find in a day but after detecting in Europe last month I fully understand it now. So much metal history lying under the ground. Saving my money to come to England next year - save me some Staters ;D

Always enjoy your posts crusader. I love those crotal bells and hope to find one someday!!! congrats

CRUSADER said:
shaun7 said:
CRUSADER said:
Steve_UK said:
You find some terrific buckles, excellent as per usual. :thumbsup:

The big Georgian shoe buckle was a rare complete find in a ploughed field (I only have a couple others), it survived as it was about 1ft deep. Nice surprise to dig a deep hole & get something other than a horseshoe, coke can, or plough bit.

wagon wheel :wink:

or oil drum.
You highlight by, left clicking at the start of the sentence or word & hightlight the area you want, then press the 'green' G next to the striked throw S above the smilies. I hope that made sence :icon_scratch:

HEY that works...

CRUSADER said:
Steve_UK said:
The big Georgian shoe buckle was a rare complete find in a ploughed field (I only have a couple others), it survived as it was about 1ft deep. Nice surprise to dig a deep hole & get something other than a horseshoe, coke can, or plough bit.
I have found a few of those too Cru. Had to be for a large shoe I guess....

WOODY50 said:
CRUSADER said:
Steve_UK said:
I have found a few of those too Cru. Had to be for a large shoe I guess....

Normal size shoe, just over sized buckle for fashion.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back