What's new

Rain in the south east

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
19,212
Reaction score
12,627
Golden Thread
1
Location
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They say after this last rain we will crest sometime tomorrow around 19 feet over flood stage in our creeks. They should be wider than ever when the water gets down maybe even find a new village site after this one. Geez ! :tongue3: It may be July before I can water hunt those unnavigable waterways .
 
Upvote 0
I just hope to be the first one in our creeks here. Maryland isn't gettin as much rain but the streams are swollen. Found only footprints last time.
 
Hope they blow out a few beaver dams for me
 
I hear ya on the rain. I have a local water hole where I find some good artifacts. I drove by it and its full to the rim. July or August maybe before I can fish it. There is carp in there and I use to hate it but I believe they help to remove the rocks when looking for worms.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom