What's new

Rain rain and more rain

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have had nothing but rain for the last 3 days if has been off and on. At least the ground is getting nice and moist for some easy digging. I hate getting out when the ground is dry and hard. It makes the grass turn yellow when you did a plug. Now I can get out and detect some yards that been calling me to come and do some swinging.
 
Looks like the rain is gone for a few days anyway. Hopefully I'll have some time to get out and do some digging (in between grass cutting and working).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom