What's new

Rain stopped , so off to the beach I went...."Honker" silver chain found at low tide.

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Rain stopped , so off to the beach I went...."Honker" silver chain found at low tide.

Hi :hello:

Rained all morning, but cleared by 1 PM; all chores were done, so you know where I headed.:laughing7:

Love those rocky areas....found all the treasures among the rocks, with some coins laying on the surface.

The heavy 30"/ 6mm silver chain was hiding between some large rocks ..not deep; I've been waitin' a long time to find one of these.

Here's some pics of my finds....

Thanks for looking at my post

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • DSCF1247.webp
    DSCF1247.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 160
  • DSCF1260.webp
    DSCF1260.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 152
  • DSCF1252.webp
    DSCF1252.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 162
  • DSCF1248.webp
    DSCF1248.webp
    74 KB · Views: 167
  • DSCF1261.webp
    DSCF1261.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 157
Upvote 0
Very nice assortment of goodies
 
:headbang: Arg! "Beach Pirate!" :thumbsup: (My luck that grenade would of been real, pin hooked on a rock, detector screaming GOLD! GOLD! GOLD!) :laughing7:
 
great find,,good for you:icon_thumleft:
 
Congratulation!:wav::blob9::blob8::director::blob9:
 
Congratulations Lorraine on some very nice keepers. Like the silver chain...
Bet that looked nice in the scoop! Keep 'em comming.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
nice .Congratulations
 
Thats a big ol honker, NICE!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom