What's new

Rain was good to me today!

flintmel

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2012
Messages
337
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ct.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
all four sides are ground and polished!
 

Attachments

  • another one 2 001 (800x600).webp
    another one 2 001 (800x600).webp
    23 KB · Views: 107
  • another one 2 002 (800x600).webp
    another one 2 002 (800x600).webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 100
  • another one 2 003 (800x600).webp
    another one 2 003 (800x600).webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 97
Upvote 0
WOW¡!¡¡!!!.... Goood for you! banded slate?.. Banner find
 
I have a question about marbles. I have found quite a few glass marbles at one of my favorite sites does anyone know if they were used for trade as well as beads
 
Wow...Thats really nice! Looks just perfect...:)

MinerGirl
 
Amazing find. That's a great piece. Field find? I'm voting banner, for what it's worth.
 
That is an awesome find. In what part of the country was it found?
 
i like it
never get a chance at a pc like that
i vote banner!
now how do i vote banner??
 
I just wanted to say that rediculous looking question about marbles on this thread was a goof up..he he
 
Want to thank all of you for your kind comments, it was found in SE Ct. in the same area as my previous post "anyone know why this is so long". Both pieces were found
near the same spot after a dozer had made a deep cut and rain washed them off. Yes it is whole, instead of squaring it, they ground and polished its edges as it was.
 
Very nice artifact find. Thanks for sharing. Congrats!
 
Nice find. Not sure if what it is but it is a beauty and I voted for the banner.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom