What's new

Rain

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
2,134
Reaction score
523
Golden Thread
0
Location
austin,texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It finally RAINS here in Texas,hopefully all my friends here in Texas got some rain on Saturday night & Sunday morning:hello2:
 
Missed it here at the house. Had one little sprinkle (just wet the grass) here on Sunday.

On the radar, I watch it go all around me. It was like I was in a hole of a doughnut at times.

Oh well. Maybe I will get some next time.
 
Got about an inch here not near enough to fill my duck hunting ponds but its giving my millet and rice a drink
 
Im east of Austin still raining a little love the rain also it wont be like digging hard ground at a house im going to go bact too built in 1850 last time it was likr digging in stone not this time in a couple days lol
 
I got 6 inches,here in far south Pflugerville.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom