What's new

RAINY DAYS ??/

mlhudson

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
571
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
GADSDEN, ALA.
Detector(s) used
All White's Detectors MXT and IDX_pro, ANY OLD DETECTOR WILL DO
What does every one do on rain days, when it rains to hard to detect.
 
Research.



TNet.



Thinking about detecting.
 
CRH for halves today...only got 1-1967 ..better than nothin I guess. :-\
 
I clean up my detectors and my pinpointers, check all the batteries
and make sure I'm ready to go when the weather clears.
Restock my bag that has extra batteries and spare equipment
in case I break or lose something in the field.
 
Research and more research

Roxy
 
clean up the copper I found, play guitar,research,dishes,dream.and the very most TN.
 
Research
Check my equipment
ask for permission so I can hunt when it clears up
Tnet and other forums
Having cabin fever.. ;D

Thats about it, maybe I'll document my finds, what it is and where it was found.. :thumbsup:
 
It seems the "die-hards" do much the same when the rains come.
I'm in the same boat here.
Rainy days and Mondays always get me down! :crybaby2:
 
Hahha when I'm in the "mood" rain won't stop me, but I do mostly prefer to stay dry.

I have been out a few times when it's been raining, plastic bags over detector and good clothes and your good to go. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom