What's new

Raleigh, NC Im looking for a mentor

hogbuoy

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Raleigh, NC I'm looking for a mentor

I'm new to MD'ing. I put a shout out in the NC section but didn't get any views. I have my own transportation and a Garrett 250. I would like to learn from a master while driving him around. I'm an older gentleman but I can get around and keep going all day.

Jon
 
Re: Raleigh, NC I'm looking for a mentor

Jon, as you have probably found out by now, there's not too many detectorists in the Raleigh area. You'll just have to play around with the ACE250 and get the hang of it. It's a pretty good machine, and as you start to learn the sounds and when you learn to "size" the target in pinpoint, you will start to dig more coins and less trash.

Good luck
 
Re: Raleigh, NC I'm looking for a mentor

Jon, Words of advice my friend. Make sure you get written permission up there. Especially, NC state university. Strange folks up there
 
Re: Raleigh, NC I'm looking for a mentor

Jon... there are actually several of us here in Raleigh. B|lker uses a Garrett Ace 250. Maybe he'll chime in here.
 
Re: Raleigh, NC I'm looking for a mentor

I'm over here in Zebulon.
 
Re: Raleigh, NC I'm looking for a mentor

Burlington/liberty here...Goldmines or Coinshooting?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom