What's new

Ran around town hitting up the banks.

eastbaybounty

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Forgot to order my usual boxes of halves, and craving some silver.... So I started calling banks. Ended up picking up 2 $500 bags of halves... then another 200 in hand rolls at another bank.... plus a roll here and a roll there, Probably went through about $1300 total today. Came up with 24 40% halves and 1 64. Not a bad haul IMO.... Plus at the bank where I picked up the 200 in hand rolls.(where most of the silver came from I might add) she said that they had been sitting there for so long and she was glad to be rid of them... I told her I could give her my number for when they get more in... She said that would be great and she would call me if any halves/large dollars/old or funny looking coins came in.....I was pretty stoked about that. All in all, not a bad day coin roll hunting... I just love buying silver at face value! ;D
 
Upvote 0
That is a nice day. Those halves are so much easier and more pleasant to go through then the dimes. Good luck with your next lot.
 
Can't go wrong if you end up with more than a solid roll of silver!

Grats!

Hope the teller calls you with some goodies soon.

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom