Rand Paul Filbustering CIA Director Appointee Over Obamas Claim Right Kill Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Crispin , look up the history of filibuster, both sides of the isle has used it going back over 150 years if I remember it correctly.

I repeat BOTH SIDES.....

I don't disagree with that. So both sides have babies that throw Hissy Fits. That is no surprise. I would be more surprised if anybody in congress acted like an adult...either side. It does not change what he did or what it was.

He held Congress hostage for his own political gain. What did he accomplish? Packerbacker already pointed out that statement means nothing anyway. In a time of crisis, he could just declare an executive order. Rand Paul is no idiot, he was lining his own pocket. If this is the Republican role model they will never win the presidency back in the next election.

KarenD

Feb 15, 2013
Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Not trying to be antagonistic, but who in the administration said they could kill on US soil and could you post it for me? I have heard the talk but I haven't seen anyone actually say it.

Then it should not have taken the Obama Admin almost thirteen hours to express that one simple idea: that it is unconstitutional for the govt to kill non-combatant citizens on home soil.

If it is so obvious, why did it take so long? Why is it so hard to get the administration to speak the truth?

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He did not hold it for his pollitical gain, you have millions and millions of us that support him on it, he wanted statements from O that he would not use drones on Americans on American soil and he got it.....At least in writting if not in spirit................I personally wish he had kept going on it...........I also sent him a thank you to his office for doing it....

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Then it should not have taken the Obama Admin almost thirteen hours to express that one simple idea: that it is unconstitutional for the govt to kill non-combatant citizens on home soil.

If it is so obvious, why did it take so long? Why is it so hard to get the administration to speak the truth?

Because they do not want to negotiate with terrorists...

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
He did not hold it for his pollitical gain, you have millions and millions of us that support him on it, he wanted statements from O that he would not use drones on Americans on American soil and he got it.....At least in writting if not in spirit................I personally wish he had kept going on it...........I also sent him a thank you to his office for doing it....

And you believe Obama will hold by that statement?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

If I recall correctly, at the beginning of this thread it was stated that an administration official said it the day before. I'm just asking for proof. If it's trus it shouldn't be hard to post the article.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay thread is locked..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions