What's new

Random blob of lead SOLVED chatterbox

Bramblefind

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2009
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
4,024
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York
Detector(s) used
T2/F75 SE
Does this random blob of lead speak to you? Do you think it has a story to tell?

Found at a rural homesite, circa late 18th to late 19th C.

2d7alx1.jpg


vhyhd1.jpg
 
Whenever I find globs of lead, I know there were people in the area, and they were there long enough to mold bullets and/or other goodies. It's like the kid who got a box of poop for Christmas, he said, 'oh boy, there's a PONY outside!'
;D Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Breezie said:
Whenever I find globs of lead, I know there were people in the area, and they were there long enough to mold bullets and/or other goodies. It's like the kid who got a box of poop for Christmas, he said, 'oh boy, there's a PONY outside!'
;DBreezie
:icon_thumright: :laughing7: Breezie you're a mess :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
vayank54 said:
Breezie said:
Whenever I find globs of lead, I know there were people in the area, and they were there long enough to mold bullets and/or other goodies. It's like the kid who got a box of poop for Christmas, he said, 'oh boy, there's a PONY outside!'
;DBreezie
:icon_thumright: :laughing7: Breezie you're a mess :laughing7:

LOL, I ALWAYS look on the positive side and see the glass half full instead of half empty . .. Mmm, unless I'm at the Pub! LOL Happy New Year
 
Upvote 0
I tried rotating it a half a turn so the flow would be downward but it still doesn't look like anything.
 

Attachments

  • rotate.webp
    rotate.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 160
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom