RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Happy to hear your darlings doing fine, You hang in there buddy, winter does go away. Pretty dang cold here this morning and the forecast ahead for the week in the Rocky's, made me change my plans to go the far west end of central Nevada this week, so I bumped that trip up to next week. By then this cold ass mass should be in your neck of the woods

As in this kind? My buddy was a Skeeter dealer for years. 5ec7ae1ab99ab2141a6ea6863561a5a0.jpg One of the best out there.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Personally... i am a firm believer of "mind over matter" FOR ONLY YOU are truly the master of you own mind.

Yeah, I'm not sure I quite believe that. Most of the time, yes, but there's an awful lot of folks out there who simply get beaten into submission, so to speak. Bad things happen. ...LIFE happens!

I've always been strong-willed, strong minded and quite vocal, but there was a time in my life when that wasn't the case.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We all have one life.

We all play the same game of survival.

We all have something mentally that does...can... or could bind us if allowed to do so.

AND... We all have the power within to choose... IF the WILL to do so exists... "all things are possible to him who believes".

What and how you choose... is the "key".

Now... there are many who's "natural order" is one of being at a "no will".

For this I can only say...

Cowboy up.

Live life the best you can always striving for the experiences... "what happens next"... the end here may only be around the corner anyway... at anytime... for anyone...

No sense rushing it...

Besides... you may just miss something.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And that my friends...

Is ALL I have to say on the matter.

IF you are a drag... beat it... Life can be a drag enough all on its own without the help from others making it more so.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
We all have one life.

We all play the same game of survival.

We all have something mentally that does...can... or could bind us if allowed to do so.

AND... We all have the power within to choose... IF the WILL to do so exists... "all things are possible to him who believes".

What and how you choose... is the "key".

Now... there are many who's "natural order" is one of being at a "no will".

For this I can only say...

Cowboy up.

Live life the best you can always striving for the experiences... "what happens next"... the end here may only be around the corner anyway... at anytime... for anyone...

No sense rushing it...

Besides... you may just miss something.

-

True words :icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
If I tried that, with my luck I'd lose a boot.

Hey Grant, found some videos the other day that you might like. They're about trains, but just a wee bit smaller than the one you posted. There's 2 parts; one going clockwise and another going counter-clockwise. Both were nice videos.

-

Nice videos!

This was 30 Minutes NOT wasting any lifetime :laughing7:

But to be honest.... this guy URGENTLY needs a Hobby !!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

:sign10:

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Your "tong" ?

Hmmm :P

-

Yup! After HOURS every hair gives up LOL

Hey, if you know a nice girl with a piercing, try to make a bet! Say that you can remove a piercing and put it right back, just with your tong. Sure, you will loose that bet but after 15 or 20 minutes trying the girl will melt in your hands!!! Works 100%, anyway how ugly a guy is! :sign10:

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
-

Yup! After HOURS every hair gives up LOL

Hey, if you know a nice girl with a piercing, try to make a bet! Say that you can remove a piercing and put it right back, just with your tong. Sure, you will loose that bet but after 15 or 20 minutes trying the girl will melt in your hands!!! Works 100%, anyway how ugly a guy is! :sign10:

Arrrrg. BARF ! :P

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still flakes falling. About 4" on the ground. Didn't shovel, it would be a side show if i did.
I'm just going to try and will it away over night.
You never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread