RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unexplained Flying Objects are real alright but they are NOT from out there!!
Pics of new planes for airlines were just shown, they would be electric no polution or noise, and they are trangular shape with 2 engines on top.
Hmmm....i wonder?

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Calling it a nite crew mates,
The rum is in the galley.
Sweet dreams. [emoji99]

Roger, I am sure you saw it last night: Secrets in The Sky: The Untold Story of Skunk Works. ? Was interesting, nothing new really.

Simon,

If you're an animal lover it's hard to comprehend that type of treatment of animals. We're up to our 7th cat now and 6 of them were abandoned strays. People just move away and leave them behind heartless to say the least.

About 1 week ago on one of my walks I was snooping around an abandoned restaurant which is borded up and since some of the plywood has been torn off appears there's a few stray cats using the building for shelter. I've left food and water for them every day now and replenish it on my morning walks.

Odds are these were housecats at one time that were left to fend for themselves.
==========
My hat is off to you Bill :notworthy: Adopting a pet, ( to me ), is like getting married: In sickness and in health, for better or worse ect. (might help to explain why I have been married for so long). I know I've probably said it here before, but, after loosing my parents it kind of changed how I look at life and those we refer to as pets, ( companions ). Snakes are still on my No tolerate list, forever !
We, ( at least our state ), needs tougher penalties. I think we currently rank 49th as most lenient. :BangHead:

Last edited:
Encrusted hand grenade 1684.png In 1683, Barbary pirates captured the Schiedam — a Dutch merchant ship — as a prize. Subsequently, Britain's Royal Navy seized the ship, using it to transport stores until it sank in a storm near Dollar Cove in April of 1684.

https://www.livescience.com/64395-sunken-17th-century-pirate-ship-discovered.html

Last edited:
Roger, I am sure you saw it last night: Secrets in The Sky: The Untold Story of Skunk Works. ? Was interesting, nothing new really.

No I missed it

I quit going to that LiveScience site... they are another site that has sold out.

Sheesh all those ads suck.

Good morning RTR.

I actually have been waiting for you...

I found something the other day you may find interesting.

a 427 Cobra manual.

Morning AARC, Tom, Simon, RTR, and all of ya'll.

-

I even saw no Bettie pinup on modern planes! For real guys.... your air force sucks :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

PS: I take that back immediately after someone show me such a pinup on a plane :icon_thumleft::icon_thumright: :hello2:
=========

Does this count Tom ?

the_gunslinger_betty_by_magnuson24_d1b2198-250t.jpg
and they have Pirate kills ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back