RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Mr. T, fast approaching nite nite time again. See you again tonight. Head slamming.gif

this time shift between US and europe is BORING !!!! :laughing7:

Ok Buddy, see you later!

Simon,

you are not alone! Our entire family believes too. :laughing7:

Here you have a pic as evidence. If you wonder what my grandma is doing there - she fills air into the tires! :laughing7:

===============
I recognized your grandpa from a trip several years ago. I don't think he had your grandma with him , she was blonde. :dontknow:

So is your picture with your grandma and grandpa. !

Last edited:
Be back maybe in 11 or 12 hours as long as the spaceship stays on course ! Have to drop off a couple trouble makers in a Galaxy far, far away !

Be back maybe in 11 or 12 hours as long as the spaceship stays on course ! Have to drop off a couple trouble makers in a Galaxy far, far away !

Here are a lot too! Can you pick them up and take them with you ?! PLEASE !

Attachments

• crying-with-laughter.gif
    crying-with-laughter.gif
    19.4 KB · Views: 63
Gm Tnet busy day to today i have a BJJ tournament today

Wazzzz up people !! Ive been fishing since Thursday. Got home last night. Fished the east cape, shark river area. The most remote part of florida. Very few people fish that far from anything. We have a certain breed of pilot down here. We call them tree top flyers. Night before last at 3 am a treetop flyer buzzed us at 40 feet above the deck. Im sure he thought we were the drop boat at first. In the end I think he dropped a load in lake ingram. Lots of small boat activity for a couple hours after our tree top flyer buzzed us. There is a famous song down here called tree top flyer, check it out if you get a chance. I caught 30 big sharks bulls, lemons, tigers. And then filled the rest of the boxes with black tips, great trip. My third mate cracked under the pressure, and had a melt down !! Almost had to hold him down and subdue him. This type of fishing breaks people !! I actually sent my wife and kid to there grandmas house so I could decompress in complete silence. Feel much better this morning. 2 days of roaring diesel engine rattles the brain. Sadly I dont think my mate will ever be able to fish with us again. Something hapened in his mind after he had a physical breakdown. His body failed for 30 minutes (heat stroke/dehydration) and after his mind was not the same. He threatened to jump over if we didnt take him to the dock. I said we will take you home but ill tie you to a chair and finish fishing first. So this is where everyone is hanging since the demise of rpt. Cool im in !!

Stephen stills treetop flyer, check it out on you tube.

Hey goldboy you and I are gonna have to be the bottle guys here. I see your just as into them as I am. Almost everywhere I go I find good ones after the hurricane. Just got to go more !! Think im going to the bahamas to fish, treasure hunt , and bottle dive!! Hopefully the end of this month.

Hey goldboy you and I are gonna have to be the bottle guys here. I see your just as into them as I am. Almost everywhere I go I find good ones after the hurricane. Just got to go more !! Think im going to the bahamas to fish, treasure hunt , and bottle dive!! Hopefully the end of this month.

yea i guess so the pit i'm digging in well i have two one the oldest bottle i have pulled out was a 1920's Dr. pepper good for life bottle
and the other one the oldest i pulled out was from the teens it was a amber poison bottle barely 2 in. tall P1100031.JPG

yea i guess so the pit i'm digging in well i have two one the oldest bottle i have pulled out was a 1920's Dr. pepper good for life bottle
and the other one the oldest i pulled out was from the teens it was a amber poison bottle barely 2 in. tall

Gold Boy,

did you see my request?
What is a BJ-Trounament? I am not so familiar with all this shortened terms.

We finally got some warm weather yesterday. It hit 77 degrees. Got in an all day hunt at a farm. The neighbors invited me over for the season opener of the backyard firepit. The deer came right down to feed on some corn dipped in molasses.

Attachments

• 20180413_193158.jpg
    20180413_193158.jpg
    982.2 KB · Views: 52
and the other one the oldest i pulled out was from the teens it was a amber poison bottle barely 2 in. tall View attachment 1577704

I saw that little poisn on the bottle forum. Sweet find !! I have 2 but there nothing special.

We tried a little Door Knocking yesterday. This house was built in 1861. It was part of a 600 acre farm. I'm told that the tower was used by the owner to keep an eye on his field hands.

Attachments

• 20180413_193429.jpg
    20180413_193429.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 62
photo-833.JPG thse cuban beers are hard to get , ive only gotten 5 ever !! The yellow ones are hard to find. There the only machine made ones I collect. I think there 50s 60s not sure just know I like collecting them for there colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back