RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would have fun where I go! Ashland Ky, Savannah Ga, Huntsville Ala, Harrisburg Pa...they're full of em'. Infested actually. The better ones are in the South imo. Gee, this sounds like I'ma stalker. Don't think that please!:laughing7:

download (7).jpg:laughing7:

he looks a little psycho

You would have fun where I go! Ashland Ky, Savannah Ga, Huntsville Ala, Harrisburg Pa...they're full of em'. Infested actually. The better ones are in the South imo. Gee, this sounds like I'ma stalker. Don't think that please!:laughing7:
I can testify about Huntsville. Wow

I can testify about Huntsville. Wow

I believe it has something to do with Climate. In theory, the hotter and more humid it gets, the less clothes you need, i.e, everything's short. Also, the more heat you are exposed to, the thinner you are more likely to be. This, combined with the Blonde population of the South, and the tanned skin due to increased sunlight equals Southern Girls are generally hotter.

What about our Northern counterparts? Well up there, you are bundled up for the majority of the year, and they hide out in bars most of the time. Northern climate + bars + poor lighting, = girls with beer. and sunlight problems.

Just my personal theory.

Rusty, enjoy it while young, sun tanned skin turns to leather later.
A bar is a bar...,where the girls all look better at closing time.

You guys enjoy your limited freedom. Don't forget to hoist a glass or two for the rest of us, Bart & RTR

Welcome aboard Frank78.
I hope you find your dowsing info.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Rusty, enjoy it while young, sun tanned skin turns to leather later.
A bar is a bar...,where the girls all look better at closing time.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Reminds me of what Pastor John Hagee once said. "Folks, take pictures, lots of pictures. You'll enjoy looking through them when you are as old as me."

Did someone say spying?da66591fc266569a5d9b8344660e52d7.gif70e6d45d537df0749ab8dafa8db43a27.gif:laughing9:

Good Evening folks d11b332f6fad8b4036f8600d35f3c800.gif:3some:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back