What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may not be on here much longer Tom, I keep getting logged off and then when I log on it says the "Server" is busy, try again later. B.S.
 
3ntaKfG9_2019820030604.webp ... DUMP F:censored:k´s..... :laughing7:
 
tRsFHms2_2019820030609.webp Now I REALLY regret I bought this one 3 weeks ago.... 57457.webp
 
I may not be on here much longer Tom, I keep getting logged off and then when I log on it says the "Server" is busy, try again later. B.S.

-

Had the same problem 3 minutes ago!!
 
OK, If you disappear I will know why and if I disappear you will know why. :icon_thumleft:
 
Agreed bill......I'm married but I'm not dead. My wife got a kick out of it !!
======

:BangHead: I used that line on my wife once years ago and the only one that got a kick out of it was me.............. and it hurt ??? "Humor" my wife has ZERO. :dontknow:
 
I must send that idiot a Thank you card for driving UP the value of what little I have :icon_thumleft: Time to buy more Tom, prices will rise. :laughing7:
 
Now we can say:

The Empire Strikes Back :laughing7: :occasion14: Toms favorite beer.webp
 
Was that last year at our Christmas party ?
 
It's so hot that Fire Hydrants are chasing dogs dog being chased by fire hydrant.webp
 
Morning.

I notice Simon did not "like" the "swab the deck" :P
 
Clerical error :tongue3: Where is it ARC ?
 
Here is one for the women

For Sis.gif
 
I've been experiencing numerous errors tonight. Many, many "Likes" were not registering. Getting logged off because the "Server" is busy. And just a few minutes ago my post was not allowed saying the chatrooms had been shut down and gave some alternate site to use :BangHead: They changed servers recently and it seems that many bugs are haunting this site now :dontknow:
 
Hey ARC, I went back through and found like 1-2 pages that my "Likes" had not been registered so I re-did them. I even gave a "Like" to your swab the deck order even though I strongly disagree with it because it was not I that drank the rum and then threw up on the deck :laughing7:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom