What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnight also from me.

Swab a deck or tie a knot in a rope or something.... err do both at the same time.

There I gave some orders in order to sound like a captain of a ship.

Now... take the wheel...

***ARC dives overboard***
=========

And with that.....ARC swims ashore.
ARC jumped ship.gif
You need to eat more young man :laughing7:
 
Good mornin' guys!

Simon, I only cross the Mason Dixon line to go to Schuylkill county, and Washington County Pennsylvania. Nowhere else. :laughing7:

Tom, so you're saying it's cold? Wth?
 
RR, you are certainly limiting your potential, and as hard as it may seem, Yankee Land is NOT all that bad.

Hot Yankee Women.webp
 
RCT only needs 2,891 more views in order to break the 1/2 million mark :notworthy:
 
Ah, Simon, Simon. Your loyalty is admirable, but vain. Down in the South, we have Miami, Pensacola, Myrtle Beach, Hilton Head, San Antonio, Dallas, Savannah, Atlanta, Austin, New Orleans, Vicksburg, Hattiesburg, Nashville, Charlottesville, Louisville, Lexington, Raleigh, Charleston, Birmingham, Huntsville,etc.

We have Sweet Potatoes, Cotton, Peanuts, and other types of farming. We have the worlds best distilleries, horse racing, riverboats, weather...

We speak with a normal accent...

And yes, we have hot girls everywhere you look!
 
Did I mention that we have NASCAR?
 
My loyalty is to myself. I am just trying to help you SEE the bigger picture. My family has roots embedded in the South, in fact, to Sir Humphrey Gilbert who, with his 1/2 brother Sir Walter Raleigh, established the colony of Roanoke. I love the South, the North, the East ( except maybe New York ), and the West, (except maybe California ) ( for political reasons which we can't get into here.
 
Did I mention that we have NASCAR?
======
NASCAR may have started in the South BUT we have it here in the North as well, but nice try, (as Bill would say: Grasshopper ) :laughing7:
 
Speak of the devil, I mean Bill
Good morning Bill :hello:
 
Simon,

Sometimes it works when you hit the refresh button or reboot. Occassionally my computer gets out of sync and that seems to work.
 
Morning Simon,bill,ARC and RR.
 
Good morning to all the crew. A mellow tune for you on a Sunday morning.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom