Saw it last week and was pretty good. How the heck did they tear up reverse gear like that ? We use to do that ALL the time with no problem. And then that haunted them the rest of the "Shoot". Good to see his son and granddaughter take an interest in recreating that chase scene. That was probably a huge task to get everything and all permits. I thought they did a pretty good job in recreating it.
![]()
-
Soft fur?!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
morning.something for your coffee![]()
He said his dad's Bullitt had a 427 ? Info I had seen said both cars were 390's ?
I was confused with all these yankee type bugs......the ones that bite are the ones I thought you were referring to. The biting type of flies were eating us alive.


It's an 1890s-1900s flask. It is the first embossed flask I've found that doesn't say warranted, so I bought it. It's an exceptionally clear bottle, but it looks cloudy in the pic because of the humidity.
=======You can't brush them off because they smear all over you. Fun, fun, fun!
