What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are already double posting. I don't think you need much more to get to tri-posts. Sure I can handle buying the rum. :laughing9:
 
Do some heavy futy research on those areas, lady.


I am afraid that I am not very good with
futy research.
JK lol. Actually, I did attempt at one time. I couldn't find anything. Don't want to offend anyone, but there is a different way of ... well their directions given are... ARGH! There's an obvious language barrier!

Me:
What town or county is it in?


Y'all jest foller Ole Jer'miah's Run roun' the bends, up the holler, over yonder a lil bit. yo'uns 'll go past Bubba's. Ya'll 'member Bubba's, din't cha? Foller it, oh may fer a healthy hike, an' it be rioght thar cross the crick. Over yonder, ya know.
 
Still no purty red ribbon by my name. I submitted payment late last week. I don't remember it taking so long. I am having political meme withdrawls.


Wish I had a ribbon by my name... But... Rum is expensive.
 
untitled.webp
 
You are already double posting. I don't think you need much more to get to tri-posts. Sure I can handle buying the rum. :laughing9:

Oh , blame it on the poor Rum why don't cha.?
Heck , I can double post sober...
 
AARC you may get in trouble:laughing7:
 
Bart, have you met the midges yet?

Why yes I have WD. They introduced themselves in the mac when we were becalmed. And then again yesterday while MDing. What a joy they are.
 
9B7B0CBB-431A-4E10-AD06-59A7CA754E2C.gif





Why yes I have WD. They introduced themselves in the mac when we were becalmed. And then again yesterday while MDing. What a joy they are.




And what about the biting flies? Nothing like a fun day on the lake when it’s 90 , lake is flat as glass, and you have midges crawling in your nose, eyes, ears, mouth, and the flies are biting your ankles and legs!
 
I was confused with all these yankee type bugs......the ones that bite are the ones I thought you were referring to. The biting type of flies were eating us alive.
 
Seems like nothing makes them go away either.
 
Cap, how much would you sell it for? (asking for a friend)
 
I'm back, with whiskey!
 
RR....that whiskey I got just keeps getting better with every cleaning I give it....shes a beauty, let's see yours !!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom