What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom, I will have you know, that men have hairy legs. Are you okay?
 
khguvjcf.webp
 
Well, I found this:
 

Attachments

  • legs.gif
    legs.gif
    110.6 KB · Views: 64
Im Listening.gif
A "Plastic" ice cream cone ? What did you do now Tom ? Did you rent out Sis's room to someone else ? Does she know :laughing7:
 
-

Now look at this Sis! Seems I getting old.... didn´t recognized that boots :BangHead:

:laughing7:


-

PS: Just to let you know, on every date such boots are taken off !!!! :headbang: ...don´t like it when they rub at my ears until they bleeding :headbang: :laughing7:
 
workout time. BBL 0B4DB5BA-446B-4792-B5F4-C274B20F7352.gif
 
RR
You behave while I’m gone.5CFEEA0C-363F-47B9-8A02-0B7F76A955CA.gif
 
Bill, I can't find the bird box pics. I will take some when I go up there next time. Here are some bird pis from up at the lake.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN5260.webp
    DSCN5260.webp
    71.9 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCN5269.webp
    DSCN5269.webp
    24.5 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCN5257.webp
    DSCN5257.webp
    19 KB · Views: 33
  • blue jay2.webp
    blue jay2.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 32
  • blue jay.webp
    blue jay.webp
    75.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 2nds.webp
    2nds.webp
    34 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom