What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally did it! I have collected enough rusty objects, made enough of a mess, and killed enough of the grass with my cleaning system, that MR WD has started working on my she-shed. It is going to be based on this: (however, Mr WD says he doesn't think he has it in him to build something that looks so rough, dilapitaded, and run down :laughing9:)

1V old shack.webp

and I asked for all the windows to have these shutters

shutter.webp
 
Maybe you could buy the ole Jed Clampett family cabin, it sure looks like that . :tongue3:
 
I have a 1935 Magic Chef stove that looks similar to the one in the pic below, that will be decorating the porch.

 
Maybe you could buy the ole Jed Clampett family cabin, it sure looks like that . :tongue3:


LOL! Well you got to understand. This is why I could relate to RR's dilema. I like my rusty stuff that I dig up. And all the glass, and the insulators. Mr WD likes our house looking like you walked into semi-decent hotel. Sterile, minimal decor that is modern, new-looking, not broken. About the only thing he likes of mine is the horse shoes, but I am taking those.
 
Simon,

did I show you this? Just arrived!

An other 50 bucks are gone :laughing7:

345.webp
 
Relevant chair, if you still have that pic of the outdoor sink idea, would you repost it. Please. I tried to explain it, but it would be best if I have a pic.
 
I have a 1935 Magic Chef stove that looks similar to the one in the pic below, that will be decorating the porch.

=====

The only thing missing is your "Granny" rocking chair on the front porch and a banjo :laughing7:
 
WD
Here's you a light for the porch so as people riding by can see your stove.d1f24479a341b4f4e6eb0fead0cafca6.webp:laughing9:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom