What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
f8ea6ffc0401c15b50612ce3ca46314e.webp
 
Girl... do this with an full grown Anaconda and I am impressed! :laughing7:

OuiX9VNB_2019826065407.webp
 
Gosh. Hope this was just some kind of brown soup :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

E7rMVlpV_2019826065408.gif
 
Not the best of ideas.592acc6b006064f9f3dee2de2bc3bfa8.gif
 
Please excuse my absence. In the last week my life has gone to absolute crap. On the 18th my brother and his wife both got sent to prison and rightly so, however we co-own the house he was living in. When I arrived to take control of the property I found one of the biggest flea infested dumps I've ever seen. Three days later my wife of 17 years sees it for the first time and the next morning she tells me she wants a divorce. So I've been working nonstop from the time I wake up till I crash from exhaustion at night trying to clean it up.

I miss you all but I will be back in the saddle once I get my very complicated situation sorted out.

Happy hunting everyone.
 
Please excuse my absence. In the last week my life has gone to absolute crap. On the 18th my brother and his wife both got sent to prison and rightly so, however we co-own the house he was living in. When I arrived to take control of the property I found one of the biggest flea infested dumps I've ever seen. Three days later my wife of 17 years sees it for the first time and the next morning she tells me she wants a divorce. So I've been working nonstop from the time I wake up till I crash from exhaustion at night trying to clean it up.

I miss you all but I will be back in the saddle once I get my very complicated situation sorted out.

Happy hunting everyone.

Sorry to hear about your problems. Hope things inprove.
 
icewing,

Hopefully you get this mess sorted out...keep the faith sometimes stuff happens for a reason.
 
I'm sorry if I don't like or reply to anything tonight. Our best goat is dying from a copperhead bite, and we are trying to soothe him. I'll get back with y'all in the morning.:(
 
Icewing, prayers said for you and the problems. One day at a time is all you can do.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Sorry about your goat Rusty.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
i'll being praying for RR and icewing
 
Night scallywags... will do likes in morn.
 
night AARC. night all
 
autographed-katrina-baker-ufc-mma-ring-girl-8x10-photo-with-coa2-1-t9300086-575.webp before i go to bed. Sweet Dreams:laughing7:
 
Turning in also, night all,
Gentle breezes and sweet dreams.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom