What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Bill Bill the Teacher.webp
 
Morning Bill :)
 
Morning crew folks.
 
Morning Rook :)
 
Morning Rusty :)
 
Good morning everybody.

It didn't look good for our goat last night - rapid breathing, swollen leg twice the original size, dilated pupils... He couldn't walk, or lay down.He was in too much pain. Finally he collapsed on the floor, and our littlest baby goat walked in, and laid down beside him. The big goat always picked on the little guy, but last night, he put is head down on him.

By the grace of God, he is still alive this morning, and doing better. He now puts weight on the foot, and he's eating like a hog. I've known full grown males who died of copperhead bites. It truly is a miracle he's alive.
 
At the Swap meet. Sweater material for Sale:laughing7: 14a62f2ecbeb5ca8be40001817cf5f2c.webp I could be a thousandaire.
 
Hope your goat makes it RR.
 
e824b77351b346d5ac072da145d01a38.webp

Rook, I see you got GB a date with a gun toting beauty last night...I had to find one all by myself!:laughing7::headbang:
 
That is good news RR, kinda makes you feel selfish after venting about the goats yesterday ? I like pets and animals and it is sad when one is defenseless, especially against copperheads. Glad he seems better, just hope he continues to improve. :notworthy:
Saw I video that I wish I did not yesterday. A house cam caught a cobra crawling on a patio, ( just a few feet from where a baby was sleeping ). A two year old dog ran and grabbed at it for awhile and then a 4 year old dog came to help. They both bit and shook the cobra until it was dead. Then there was a "still" photograph minutes later of where the 4 year dog was lying dead next to the cobra, the dog had been bitten. The two year old dog was rushed to the vet and the 2 year old lost the sight in one eye due to the cobra had spit in it. :award_star_bronze_3 I do not like ANY snake. snake killer.webp
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom