What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everybody.


Tom, I see you are still in that Star Wars mood.

Simon, I get what you are saying, but I just went with common sense, or at least common at my house.:laughing7: I am a skeptic by nature.
 
Simon.

look what I bought yesterday. On original Card but the blister got a crack. I will take it out of the card, removing the remaining blister frame without damage and resell the card.

I don´t like this original packaged stuff. I wanna take everything in my hands :laughing7:
=======
But opening an "un-opened" package reduces the value somewhat, unless your name is Tom and money is as abundant as sand blasting beads :laughing7:

-

With this yellowed and cracked blister it is not much more worth as a loose one in perfect condition :icon_thumright:

And as you may remember, I will display them on this nice stands:

var.webp

I bid yesterday also on the right variant, ordered from spain an original saber which was missing at the one in the auction and at the end someone outbid me at 380 € :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

So the stand is still only 2/3 "filled" :laughing7:
 
I understand RR.
How is mister goat doing today ?
 
Simon
I liked the piece on self defense.
 
Good morning everybody.


Tom, I see you are still in that Star Wars mood.

Simon, I get what you are saying, but I just went with common sense, or at least common at my house.:laughing7: I am a skeptic by nature.

-

Buddy, I just life my childhood a second time !! :laughing7: :icon_thumright: It also helps a little bit to get distracted from all the ongoing :censored: :thumbsup:
 
With this yellowed and cracked blister it is not much more worth as a loose one in perfect condition :icon_thumright:

And as you may remember, I will display them on this nice stands:
I bid yesterday also on the right variant, ordered from spain an original saber which was missing at the one in the auction and at the end someone outbid me at 380 € :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:
So the stand is still only 2/3 "filled" :laughing7:
=====

Sorry about that Tom, but I could not let that one slip by :laughing7: At 380 € you are spending some serious money. I hope that wasn't the money we set aside for "Cave" improvements or was that your wife's vacation money :tongue3:
 
-

Buddy, I just life my childhood a second time !! :laughing7: :icon_thumright: It also helps a little bit to get distracted from all the ongoing :censored: :thumbsup:

Tom, the only thing goings on around here is the damn grass and unfortunately not the smoking kind.:laughing7:
 
Hi Tom, hows the weather there now?

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

-

Cloudy and the temperature dropped down under 30°C. A little bit rain last night.

After such a heat wave, I missing the good old thunderstorms! Temperature gone massively down to a normal level and sunny days starts again.
 
Tom, the only thing goings on around here is the damn grass and unfortunately not the smoking kind.:laughing7:


-

You have to change that immediately!! :laughing7:

Here are some pics of my little garden :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:1-format43.webp cannabis-harvest-saxony.webp Zellstoffpflanze-Hanf-rettet-die-Wälder.webp Zellstoffpflanze-neben-Futterpflanze-620x330.webp

If you wanna visit me, we could make a "little" camp fire!!
 
=====

Sorry about that Tom, but I could not let that one slip by :laughing7: At 380 € you are spending some serious money. I hope that wasn't the money we set aside for "Cave" improvements or was that your wife's vacation money :tongue3:

-

Buddy, you are not completely wrong on that one!
It was indeed my wifes money :laughing7: You know, she has a small box where she collect money to buy new underwear. ....gosh, WHO THE HECK needs such stuff :laughing7: :headbang: She just wears it out, it gets ripped of (sometimes) BUT a perfect R2 you put in a showcase and it will remain there in perfect condition forever and does n´t loose it´s worth!! Am I right?! :headbang:
 
Heck, we don't even have legalized beer here but bootleggers on every corner. Always wondered how the sheriff made $650.000 ah year.:laughing7:
Guess I'll run next term.
 
Heck, we don't even have legalized beer here but bootleggers on every corner. Always wondered how the sheriff made $650.000 ah year.:laughing7:
Guess I'll run next term.

-

Beer not legalized?! Rook, I am sorry to hear you are living in a FASCIST county!!! And what the heck is "bootleggers? :dontknow: :laughing7:
 
-

Buddy, don´t do this to an old blind man!!!

....the pic is WAY to small and I see NOTHING :laughing7:

Use a thumb and finger. Pinch her butt, then reverse the process. It'll be right in your face:laughing7:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom