What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh Simon, that wasn't lunch meat! I was storing some facial revitalizer in the cave fridge. Sorry i didn't think you would eat it. My bad.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Hi Tom, hows the weather there now?

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
-

Hi Buddy,

as long you didn´t touched our EMERGENCY BEER RESERVES, everything is fine :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
=======
As I remember, it is like a nuclear launch where it requires TWO keys to be put in the door at the same time. :BangHead:
 
Ohhh Simon, that wasn't lunch meat! I was storing some facial revitalizer in the cave fridge. Sorry i didn't think you would eat it. My bad.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
======
Thanks for the heads up Beep, now here is something else coming up :laughing7: vomiting-man-cartoon-illustration-70765588.webp
 
The rye is a little feisty this morning Simon?

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Simon.

look what I bought yesterday. On original Card but the blister got a crack. I will take it out of the card, removing the remaining blister frame without damage and resell the card.

I don´t like this original packaged stuff. I wanna take everything in my hands :laughing7:

r2c.webp
 
=======
As I remember, it is like a nuclear launch where it requires TWO keys to be put in the door at the same time. :BangHead:

-

FOR A REASON BUDDY........... FOR A GOOD REASON !!! :laughing7: :headbang:
 
Simon.

look what I bought yesterday. On original Card but the blister got a crack. I will take it out of the card, removing the remaining blister frame without damage and resell the card.

I don´t like this original packaged stuff. I wanna take everything in my hands :laughing7:

-

PS: Look at the well polished Dome! Is that a girl you can see there who made this action pic? :laughing7:
 
Simon.

look what I bought yesterday. On original Card but the blister got a crack. I will take it out of the card, removing the remaining blister frame without damage and resell the card.

I don´t like this original packaged stuff. I wanna take everything in my hands :laughing7:
=======
But opening an "un-opened" package reduces the value somewhat, unless your name is Tom and money is as abundant as sand blasting beads :laughing7:
 
Heeeeeee Yauka. Morning folks.
 
Morning Simon, bill, Msbeepbeep, ARC,Tom, hope that got everybody for now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom