What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-

Know that from many online Backgammon games. All try to cheat but without any chance :headbang: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Guess this games are programmed with a cheating mode for intention to push up players blood pressure and aggression! :BangHead:
========

Well it's is working then !
tearing-hair.gif
 
Just ordered a new game. Sounds Purdy freaky :icon_scratch:4ff1814fa2cce30f25822d1c830cce87.webp
 
Dang... ONE DAY I have to go to a Star wars convention!!

7b647379a1c7107.webp 5f62fc05016de108a0901382899bf99c--cpo-costume-cpo-and-rd.webp 8e23e62e2244b8e163d8c148a4d57d86.webp 9bf7ddfaa67a0b28e151e1aba368e88c.webp 12b1552391b67c3ef87eef542d95efe1_9.webp 20e9cf47b8aaeba4788ec30c5ae534cc.webp
a99774_DSCN7189.webp fat-leia-cosplay-475x633.webp hot-girl-wookie-chewbacca-starwars-13116993319.webp jE1T6OD.webp Rena4823307830_895f7b945f_b.webp womens-sexy-princess-leia-costume.webp


I would go there as Jabba, ugly face, big belly but a loooooong tail :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

jabba-the-hutt-vi-die-rueckkehr-der-jedi-ritter-statue-attakus.webp
 
Tom, how bout the Angry Man fest?8117978ca86488af153d51986e6dbe3f.webpcac8517eb35506fca35a6ae173d02f62.webp:laughing9:
 
Morning everybody, morning Simon.

Had a looooong day yesterday. Another goat got bit by a d***** copperhead, and now we're trying to save his stupid rock climbing butt.

Neighbors came over yesterday with a chocolate igloo as payment for wrangling a snake from their basement. I also got permission to detect their yard this winter. The husbands cousin is the mayor of Grayson Kentucky. Hmm.....


I only found a nickel yesterday. Perhaps I should try the back yard now?:dontknow: :laughing7:
 
OMG!

Looking at her is like someone rams a 30 inch blade straight through your heart.... :love7:

a99774_DSCN7189.webp GOSH.... SORRY! Wrong pic! I man THIS one!!! jE1T6OD.webp :laughing7:
 
CSC_0230.webp

A pic I took of my model railroad last Christmas.
 
Morning RR. Yeah, it's time to hunt some snakes.
 
Morning everybody, morning Simon.

Had a looooong day yesterday. Another goat got bit by a d***** copperhead, and now we're trying to save his stupid rock climbing butt.

Neighbors came over yesterday with a chocolate igloo as payment for wrangling a snake from their basement. I also got permission to detect their yard this winter. The husbands cousin is the mayor of Grayson Kentucky. Hmm.....


I only found a nickel yesterday. Perhaps I should try the back yard now?:dontknow: :laughing7:

-

Oh damn!

you need a night vision scope, catch some mice or rats, put a rope on one leg of them and fix them in the field and wait for the night active snakes! Than shoot their damn brain out!!

Seems your are is infested with this copperheads and you have to do something. :headbang:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom