What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning RR. Yeah, it's time to hunt some snakes.
========
Yep, I agree with Rook and Tom. Two in less than a week is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many. You, your family, or your pretty cat could be next. Break out that Napalm.
 
Last edited:
========
Yep, I agree with Rook and Tom. Two in less than a week is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many. You, your family, or your pretty cat could be next. Break out that Napalm.

-

Exactly what I thought!

snakes mostly hide on daytime but with a good living bite you be able to shoot them at night.

Don´t know much about copperheads but if snakes bread you got 40+ more of them.
 
-

STOP!!! Me first! I share her with you but nothing more! :cussing:

:laughing7: :sign10:

Or we do it the hard way!



Tsk Tsk, no no, Tom. We do it the Kentucky way! What shall it be? Muskets at noon? Swords at dawn? Pistols at dusk?

Oh, wait, I see you enjoy crossbow shooting, I can do that at say...10:00?
 
========
Yep, I agree with Rook and Tom. Two in less than a week is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many. You, your family, or your pretty cat could be next. Break out that Napalm.

The problem is, when you are surrounded by woods, it's hard to hunt them, and very dangerous - especially when your snake boots are held together with duct tape and zipties.:laughing7:
 

-

You mean "Nothing as bones" fest right? :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Just from the shape of the boobs I can say exactly what kind of job the second one has and how many working accidents she had in the past!

463464.webp :headbang: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
The problem is, when you are surrounded by woods, it's hard to hunt them, and very dangerous - especially when your snake boots are held together with duct tape and zipties.:laughing7:

But better that Flip Flops.
 
DSCN4059.webp

Same model engine, shot in black and white.
 
Tsk Tsk, no no, Tom. We do it the Kentucky way! What shall it be? Muskets at noon? Swords at dawn? Pistols at dusk?

Oh, wait, I see you enjoy crossbow shooting, I can do that at say...10:00?

-

FOR-GET-IT Buddy!

Here, this are the only weapons you can chose from !

201904237_bumbu_the_original_rum_shadow_original.webp 21200-1.webp BeachWeedReason.webp kondome.webp CHOSE your DOOM! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
RR
Here is an idea about the snake problem besides shooting then. Google snake traps. Or YouTube them.9f3ed521d0d789d7c5df5a24f313177d.webp
It's worth a try.
 
Tom,
Did you get my stuff?14a06927fd1d97005b6d86738b97724b.webp:laughing9:
 
The problem is, when you are surrounded by woods, it's hard to hunt them, and very dangerous - especially when your snake boots are held together with duct tape and zipties.:laughing7:

-

Buddy, you HAVE to think bigger!

There is always a solution for EVERY snake!

----------------SOFT-------------------------------MEDIUM---------------------------The hard Way

index.webp indexrjrj.webp istock-470309868-1492797983.webp
 
Guess you already have this one.8f93c8bcc885d41affd14a2c77e11322.webp:laughing7:
 
Tom doesn't post his "anatomically" correct figures duct tape.webp
 
The trick to the snake trap is to put a pic of Hilary in the end of it. They have a heart attack. 9c85eff945e33994d7a5f8360441c974.gif:laughing7:
 
You know what I feel like finding today?

An OVM buckle.

P1364A.webp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom