What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometime soon, I'll be on those hills, in a virgin Confederate camp. I can't wait!
 
Tom, here's a pic for the wall!

DSC_0181.webp

Never mind the historical inaccuracies such as blue jeans, and the fact that my flag pole is an old stairway banister. Confederate ingenuity at it's best!
 
Good night guys!
 
Let the stars be the guiding light tonight...

So you wont run aground and make you pitch the rum to make the ship light...

To get it off the sand bar stool on both of your feet...

you need only stand instead of crawl like a leech.

***BURP**

Therss poetries...

Nighty night
 
Good night. Dare I ask what the he!! is that? Never mind...Tom will gleefully tell me later. :laughing7:

-

NO! I better shut up! :laughing7:

Just say that: WRONG placed :headbang:

Rook, send me your mail address! Just in case you get banned!!! :laughing7:
 
Tom, here's a pic for the wall!



Never mind the historical inaccuracies such as blue jeans, and the fact that my flag pole is an old stairway banister. Confederate ingenuity at it's best!

-

YEP! That´s it and fits to the paint of my walls :icon_thumright:

Thanks buddy!
 
Simon Buddy, I just send our cleaning woman to buy new food for the cave! :headbang:
========

She knows how to load up a cart :icon_thumright: Those diapers on the front, yours or the baby's :laughing7:
 
Morning.
 
Morning Simon. :)
 
Morning people folks.
 
Quote of the day:: A hungry dog will eat... Happy Tuesday all!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom