RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
1c5b1978f19c694b46bedb99f2ff9d1e.jpg b98087948d6eea0f055f12ef8061048a.gif :icon_scratch:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
No.....but as quatermaster I could get him fired.....I love him like a brother though. When I'm cooled off we will have a civil conversation about both of us stepping up our game to a more serious level and come up with sensible solutions to make sure nothing like this happens again. In all honesty we could both be fired for ship like this. Ultimately it's up to me to make the call on who when and what needs to be done to keep an A+ level of care for these boats when I'm busy with other boats in the fleet. Were a team till the end in this program. When the boat is blown out from under us we will bail out together !! We've been through heavy weather together both figurely and litterly many times.....I'd follow him to the ends of the earth if he asked me to. Just hope we can up our game and not forget why were here and what the end goals are. Just hope the damage is not bad.....or its gonna cost us both financially.

Your esprit de corps would not stop me from calling him "dumb a**" from here on out....

Been there with a former neighbor. Covered his butt a long time , only to have him mess up royal on a agreed upon instructions included taking care of my home and stock for a couple three days.
He only fed stock on the morning of my return ,thinking I wouldn't know any better....

Pissed was just the beginning.
The next time it was a tool not returned , and after that he was relieved of any responsibility. By not borrowing from me again.
His borrowing from the bank though was resolved by being relieved of his home after many years.
But that was the inevitable from his not previous , refined attitude of not caring.

Understandably , he did not cover his butt well.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning crew mates.

Here & lurking, trying to re-combobbulate (gather my sanity with a rake) after the weekend. "Psycho path" was my house, family issues.
Ahhh family, you gotta love'em!
...no body else will! [emoji39]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning crew mates.

Here & lurking, trying to re-combobbulate (gather my sanity with a rake) after the weekend. "Psycho path" was my house, family issues.
Ahhh family, you gotta love'em!
...no body else will! [emoji39]

My family sends me on long walks in the woods - they don't force me, I just go!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would if i could but i"m the peace keeper.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, true. There's an old saying...look out for the quiet ones. I'm a quiet one...unless i'm on T Net! [emoji1]

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We did it! The woods behind the furnace are open to detect! All we have to do now, is get permission from the guy who does the hay, and we're good! I might do some preliminary exploring/detecting the woods where the confederates were tonight!

Bill, cue Celebration by Kool and the gang!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah! Good for you Rusty!
Awesome!

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Leave it to my dad...he wants to go with me sometime tomorrow, or the next day...not tonight. I don't blame him though. I'll wait. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions