What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta go finish the yard.
 
I guess im a Ho Bo to.View attachment 1740859:laughing7: Yep.

-

OK.... now I wanna die!

HELL! bbd720263ea998f56dd1a6212895206d--smileys-clip-art.webp 97Rd.gif


Native Indian origin?
 
"For your lands! For your homes! For your sweethearts! For your wives! For Virginia!"

General Lewis Armistead
 
Rook, what little heart I had, just died after seeing that pic!
 
-

Rook, please tell me you don´t have such named streets in the US for real !! :tongue3: :laughing7:

Town names are just as weird.

Looneyville West Virginia

Boar Tush Arkansas

Hell Michigan (renamed Gay Hell by a new owner, who is gay.)

Booger Hollow, forget which state.

Monkeys Eyebrow Kentucky

I could go on and on and on...
 
I'll be back. Lunch is calling.
 


Hands down, my favorite car.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom