What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i despise people like that. HE is lucky my uncle Larry doesn't live around there, he really doesn't like trespassers
 
I remember this drone shadowing us at the finish. Imagine if the rules would have allowed us to fly a top gallant!! They would not let us and restricted our head sail on the mizzen mast.
 
Tom, you wouldn't last long near my cousins. They'd be right up your alley, but they got 6'5+ brothers that don't like to have their little sisters gawked at.:laughing7:


-

´K..... ANYONE else needs a restorer in family ?

:laughing7:
 
=======

What ? ? ? ? don't send them to the UK, HOME SCHOOL them View attachment 1740801


-

100% correct Buddy! ...but I don´t have this nice little acrylic boxes

123.webp 9bd885d0a4faaac46d588724bdecbedc--smiley-faces-emojis.webp
 
I bet you could make something BETTER :notworthy:
Aren't those just thin plastic ?
 
-

´K..... ANYONE else needs a restorer in family ?

:laughing7:

I'll let you take that up with Michael, my cousin. He's almost 7 feet tall, over 200 lbs., and could crush coconuts with his pinkie fingers.
 
I bet you could make something BETTER :notworthy:
Aren't those just thin plastic ?

-

No way. This company in UK makes a great job! Grading include such a nice UV protected museum quality box under 30 €!

It is also very difficult to glue acryl without bubbles and that it looks perfect. Not to speak about polish the edged perfectly etc.
 
I think you are selling yourself short Tom, this company is recognized as an authority on grading ?
 
I'll let you take that up with Michael, my cousin. He's almost 7 feet tall, over 200 lbs., and could crush coconuts with his pinkie fingers.

-

LOL, I am just 6 feet tall and weight 200 lbs :headbang: PLUS...... I bite balls as I mentioned earlier :laughing7: +++ For me no rules or even honor exist in a fight if someone has better constitution than me. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Btw. Your cousins would n´t touch me if they would know me! They would simply LOVE this crazy Kraut who is way more nuts as all from your family together LOL :hello:
 
Are the two green belt buckles fake? They look so :tongue3: Patina is very suspect.

My dad dug them up in Chancellorsville Virginia. The soil there is heaven on earth, so the buckles came out great. I cleaned the buttons myself.
 
-

They would simply LOVE this crazy Kraut who is way more nuts as all from your family together LOL :hello:

Obviously you haven't met my family.:laughing7: Military men, and now women, and in the old days, the prisons were kept full of rowdy Trautmans and however the heck you spell that other name...it's Chezh.
 
Good morning, AARC, simon, rook, bill, RR, Tom, toecutter,
And the rest of the crew.

WD i hear ya.
2 year old grand daughter fell or jumped off a futon last night, broke her arm, had surgery at 3 am to align the bone and will have surgery later today to install pins and put a cast on it....yes, its been a long night.

Someone make it stop.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Poor tyke!
Here's hoping for a best recovery.
Hang in there Gram.
 
The bigger they are, the harder they fall. My money is on Tom :goldtrophy: GB might remember this, I know I do.

 
Msbeepbeep,

Good luck with the granddaughter's medical issues.
 
I only noted goats... You have a horse (utility vehicle) too?:laughing7:

Basically, it's a wimpy 4x4, that doesn't have the power to move out of it's own way. Now if someone can substitute the current engine for a Hellcat engine...
 
The bigger they are, the harder they fall. My money is on Tom :goldtrophy: GB might remember this, I know I do.



Mike knocked a man out cold once with one punch. My money is on Mike.
 
that in the MMA world is called The Kick Heard Around The World
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom