RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
rnpHT9G4_2019912043308.gif :icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hey Tom, you know how to make wooden whistle? fe12b7072bf916e0c62dd736d86600c7.jpg

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Time for a drank 15e84c5d86661c6f0dfa19f8cbf95d85.jpg

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IF I have crossed some "line" or rule concerning this by posting in open forum I think under the circumstances of the forum itself being threatened with closure that its users should be in attendance to be a part of that discussion which could not be realistically carried out via private msgs or emails etc.

Correct ? in this case ?

IF I am wrong I will stand corrected and again do not mean to cause any further damage to the obviously already threatened to be closed thread.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
folks,

A funny story from my teen years....being a bit of a renegade I dropped out of grade 11 mid term because I found school boring....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

This was in the fall of 1966 when you could still get a decent job with that level of education....in any event to make ends meet short term I took a flunky job at the local hotel in the banquet department.

Most of our collapsable tables and stackable chairs were stored behind curtains along the walls of the main banquet hall.

So one fine afternoon I was asked to get a bunch of stackable chairs to be used in a smaller reception hall.....considering the weight of those stacks the only way to move them was to drag them along the floor.

Little did I know that some local big shot from Ford was making a speech unveiling the latest model of the mustang to the dealers....the banquet manager caught the height of he*l courtesy of the noise I made moving the chairs.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: during his speech.

Did I learn my lesson....nope been a pain in the butt to the establishment types pretty much my whole life.....:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IF I have crossed some "line" or rule concerning this by posting in open forum I think under the circumstances of the forum itself being threatened with closure that its users should be in attendance to be a part of that discussion which could not be realistically carried out via private msgs or emails etc.

Correct ? in this case ?

IF I am wrong I will stand corrected and again do not mean to cause any further damage to the obviously already threatened to be closed thread.

Forum is not in danger of being closed, just a thread.

If members post by rules and keep political comments out of thread then thread is safe.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forum is not in danger of being closed, just a thread.

If members post by rules and keep political comments out of thread then thread is safe.

THE Thread is what I meant... not forum.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got a package from a friend today...it includes a war era (?) martingale found south of Lake Erie, and a horseshoe found at Pittsburgh Landing. Never heard of Pittsburgh Landing? That's what we call it. You Northern folk call it Shiloh.:laughing7:

DSC_0217.jpg DSC_0218.jpg DSC_0216.jpg

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
off... Good night peeps.

Let's try to not flounder the ship...

FOR... bailing water really sucks.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
folks,

Came across this video of a very early live performance by the Beatles circa 1963 guess what? no autotune, etc....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
folks,

Came across this video of a very early live performance by the Beatles circa 1963 guess what? no autotune, etc....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Back when people could SING!

Reminds me of the song, Money for nothin' by...I forget, I think it was Dire Straits. Every time I see Ariana Grande, Shawn Mendez or the Jonas Brothers, I can't help but to think of that song. Gettin payed to be digitized with music.:laughing7:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread