What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RTR, it is not open for debate in open forum. I removed multiple posts that were political.

Politics can only be posted in our politics forum.
 
Don’t argue, the thread was closed earlier
 
Thats good ! While your at it, remove my $20.00 dollar Charter Member fee.I'll go Elsewhere ,....where freedom of speech is welcome

RTR, I ain't "liking that!"

Take a breath, go up to the political forum where you know it can be discussed, freedom of speech is welcome there. rook can talk up there also. and Simon, rusty, GB, Bill, etc. Shoot, they even let me carry on a little bible study.
 
Moving on crew mates,

Nice day here weather wise

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
I just got back in from the sorriest piece of detecting in my career. No signals, all day long, except for a single shotgun shell. I think my yard is clean, at least with this detector.
 
RTR and other Buddies, there is already a thread in the politics forum for Epstein! :icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:
 

:laughing7:

index.webp
 
Yep!

I have to go, family drama...it never ends. [emoji31]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

-

says a lot... how many woman are in your family Beep??


:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

"family drama..... pfffffff! Just figure out what happen if ALL have their "monthly problem" at SAME TIME! THAN you know what Drama means :BangHead: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom