RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute.gif

He does blink. ( It is a gif ) no, not a gift...........well, maybe the blink is a gift :dontknow: Or maybe it's just way past night night time :BangHead:

He does blink. ( It is a gif ) no, not a gift...........well, maybe the blink is a gift :dontknow: Or maybe it's just way past night night time :BangHead:

Well I was tempted to make reference to something else, then changed my mind. Too late now.

Tom! Argh!

Now I am blind!

oh.. sorry Sis!!

Just the bikini and color is the same! Not they guy in it!!! :laughing7:

When I wear it, my beautiful erotic beer belly came out of this two strings. Looks REAL hot! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

.....OMG.... :BangHead:

Guess now I will buy for real a Borrat kini and test it on my self! LOL

No it is NOT to late.
Now you have to tell me or I will stay up ALL DAY >:(

Thanks WD...I cringe when I watch it. I never liked my voice on video, and I always think that I could do better...

Never the less I will try and make another one soon.

oh.. sorry Sis!!

Just the bikini and color is the same! Not they guy in it!!! :laughing7:

When I wear it, my beautiful erotic beer belly came out of this two strings. Looks REAL hot! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

.....OMG.... :BangHead:

Guess now I will buy for real a Borrat kini and test it on my self! LOL

Tom...the mental image is enough to cause a spike in American suicide.:laughing7:

Thanks WD...I cringe when I watch it. I never liked my voice on video, and I always think that I could do better...

Never the less I will try and make another one soon.
==========
Maybe get a balloon filled with helium and try that :laughing7: Then you might appreciate your real voice. :laughing9:

==========
Maybe get a balloon filled with helium and try that :laughing7: Then you might appreciate your real voice. :laughing9:

My voice is actually deeper, but on camera I hate it. I just hate it. Some folks sound good on camera, some look good on camera, I hate everything about me on camera.:laughing7:

No it is NOT to late.
Now you have to tell me or I will stay up ALL DAY >:(

Oooh ha ha. Him gets a little grumpy when he stays up past his bedtime. Lol!

I was going to ask if you were still looking at 40+ year old pics of chics on dirt bikes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back