RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning there Gold Boy. How's everything in Texas?

ALF_welding_spaceship_part.png
Say Rook, I bought mine in a kit form and had to hire a translator to read the instructions. :laughing7:

Last edited:
morning Rook, Simon. its still hot and humid down here

Ok... I must of missed something... not enough coffee yet I guess. What is this? I might want one of these, too. Lol.

My new cereal bowl.:laughing7: Hah, we were talking ufo stuff. BTH. Roll call is between 4&5 every morn.:laughing7: morning.

Really like my new camera features 0ae32d10e2c7560ac8e6eee03edc963d.jpg Yep.

I think the one on the right is on to your trick photography :laughing7: She looks less than happy.

The newest track for Dorian predicts that it will not visit Disneyworld but has it going up the Atlantic coast as a Cat3.
AARC, on the Gulf side should be OK with some rain, but depending how close to the shore, my area of North Central Florida will still recieve some serious wind and rain.

I gave that a "Like" ECS but not for its trajectory.
Stay safe.
Maybe I can find a "Live" video stream for your area to watch. Flip me off so I know it is you :laughing7:

I called 911 on these two. They're Space ship was double parked out front. BTW. Had on my favourite belly shirt9b042bbaf9613357f8f6ada9ffe6cfac.jpg:3some::director::protest:

Good morning, ARC, Tom, Simon, Rook, Bill, Bart, RR, GB, metalArchSC, and who ever else is on here this morning.

Simon, i'n swimming as fast as i can the wind just keeps pushing me farther out.
If it wasn't the shark line you'll had out i'd still be out there!
Oh, by the way, we'll have one more for dinner...any one have a good shark recipe??

As long as that underground bunker is way above flood plus level and water tight, your good! Of course i may hitch a ride if its floating next to the ship tomorrow.

GB, turn on that big fan in Texas, maybe it will blow Dorian more out into the Atlantic.

At this point it might as well pick up my son and bring him up here. Once done with the southern coast it will head this way,

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Beep, it is soooooooooooooo painful to see you out there and not able to get you in any faster. :sadsmiley:

Morning Msbeepbeep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back