bill from lachine
Platinum Member
Hillbilly Prince,
Another one from that era.
Another one from that era.
==========View attachment 1633108
Got to start early !! He bagged a paper clip , a pop top, and a nickel !!
==========I used to catch Sky King at times. Pretty good show.
I was glued to the t.v. on Saturday mornings when it was on.
I still want the flying sub !! I cant believe there not for sale yet.
============What?
Anyway, although you went to the dark side and got some cats, I was going to say my dogs are like family and losing one is horrible. But I always got another because I look at it as giving another dog a good home. Even knowing it will hurt when they pass.
My brother is a cat lady lol
I don't mind cats but I love dogs.
The one on the left is "full" grown. ===========I wanted a small plane. Somehow I missed the flying sub show. Probably watching Lost In Space.
I wanted a small plane. Somehow I missed the flying sub show. Probably watching Lost In Space.

============Not me!! Every vehicle I've ever owned has been bubble gummed together!! Push out of the driveway because reverse was out, one had a hole in the drivers floor if you hit a puddle you got a bath straight up through the floor, jump start, wiring problems, intermittent motor stalls,etc etc...
What I'm getting at? I know better than to push my luck with a plane because one that I could afford would be like my vehicles!!!!!
Honestly though...I do think it would be cool to restore something really early if I had the money. I'm fascinated with some of the motors.

============
You'd have the money had you not sold off ALL those coins. Much like me and my old cars. Had I hung on to some of them, I could have retired. Wait, I am retiredUnbelievable what we let slip though our hands Nitric.
![]()
Another time made her feel awesome!! She has a Grandmother from France that is loaded, she never really wanted anything to do with my wife because of her moms background. When we got older we stopped by and visited a few times because my wife wanted to get to know her. The subject of watches came up, Her grandmother said.."well? Have you guys even ever heard of Patek Phillippe?" My wife smiled and said "Sure, I think we have one of ours in the trunk of the car.". Her Grandmother just looked at her and said"you have one in the trunk"....My wife went and got it out of the trunk of this rusted out buick Century that we were driving. Her Grandmothers Jaw dropped! Priceless and we still laugh about it today!! It wasn't a super high priced one but around 9 to $11,000. 
We also tied some of it up in land.