What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only problem with this thread is too many posts, I don't have time to read everything you post each day
 
Just look at the pictures then, mister
 
the only problem with this thread is too many posts, I don't have time to read everything you post each day
Hey, I've been there...I get in when I can, and I dont try to catch up. It's actually funny.
 
No comment :)

307dc35f9f0c1f33f6c59381b98ffa7c.webp
 
Maybe. They had a beautiful home but I believed they have moved.
So why did the pirate vid set you off? I mean really...
blaming me for you posting memes? You chose to be a pirate lol
Got to blame somebody.
 
I wasn't being sarcastic. I was serious. That was a good one.
 
jeff, You have to admit WD gave you a pretty good zinger....:laughing9::laughing9::laughing9: you have to remember not to lead with your chin....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

the only problem with this thread is too many posts, I don't have time to read everything you post each day
 
ohhh I must have her on ignore
 
Sorry, I was tucking my normal grandkids in.
 
Sometimes it is best to just ignore some people lol
 
WD is best on ignore
 
My dad thought she was an awesome singer."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom