RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still night here Tom, 3:19 a.m. .
Good middle of the morning to you.

==========

I will run down to Wal-Mart and pick up a couple cans of indoor - outdoor green paint just for us.

-
Or we simply cut the red rubber shoes open on front , so everyone can see our green painted toenails !!

Just shown the pic to my wife and she laughed so hard that she got tears in her eyes :laughing7:

==========
If Bill was on line right now, I know he would do it, so here, in honor of Bill:

Hot Legs:

Broomsticks again!
Seems Rod steward has absolutely no idea what hot legs are... :laughing7:

Attachments

• 85289_betty_page_klaws_pizzo_021__gippo_123_212lo.jpg
    85289_betty_page_klaws_pizzo_021__gippo_123_212lo.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 40
-
Or we simply cut the red rubber shoes open on front , so everyone can see our green painted toenails !!

Just shown the pic to my wife and she laughed so hard that she got tears in her eyes :laughing7:
========
You have to paint your toe nails green ?
green feet.jpgmine were green until I stepped into a bucket of orange paint.

I still hate this different time zones...
How long we have to wait until the plate tectonics has pushed the USA and Europe together again ?? :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

How long we have to wait until the plate tectonics has pushed the USA and Europe together again ?? :icon_scratch: :laughing7:
=========

That will probably happen about the time they find Atlantis. And then Germany will be swallowed up in a big sink hole ? :dontknow:

wrong reply to wrong message ... gosh

Attachments

• wenn-sie-bruechige-naegel-haben-oder-dagegen-vorbeugen-moechten-sollten-sie-die-naegel-feilen-un.jpg
    wenn-sie-bruechige-naegel-haben-oder-dagegen-vorbeugen-moechten-sollten-sie-die-naegel-feilen-un.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back