RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• coffee iv.jpg
    coffee iv.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 38
This one MR WD directed me on... He had to have a close up of the hitch. Cracked him up!

DSCN7275.JPG

DSCN7273.JPG

DSCN7274.JPG

nice car pics WD

I am glad you like them! There are so many, I was afraid you all would get sick of them.

i never get sick of classic cars WD. i will probably have some pics of cars on Oct. 20th. There is a car show then

OK. This one is for RTR. I caught my reflection in one. As you can see by the stance, I was serious about these pics. LOL! :laughing9:

DSCN7278.JPG

DSCN7297.JPG

DSCN7298.JPG

DSCN7299.JPG

DSCN7300.JPG

DSCN7303.JPG

PS. This was one of a few cars that I knew what it was immediately. We did learn a little about it. This is a (how do you say it?) Home build. We learned you do not say "Kit!"

Last edited:
OK. This one is for RTR. I caught my reflection in one. As you can see by the stance, I was serious about these pics. LOL! :laughing9:

View attachment 1638364

View attachment 1638365

View attachment 1638366

View attachment 1638367

View attachment 1638368

View attachment 1638363

PS. This was one of a few cars that I knew what it was immediately. We did learn a little about it. This is a (how do you say it?) Home build. We learned you do not say "Kit!"

i hope to own one of those some day

WD .Think that car has enough gauges:)

WD .Think that car has enough gauges:)

What the heck are they all for? I was so excited about getting the pics, I didn't pay much attention to the conversation MR WD and the guy was having. Not that I would understand anyway. :tongue3:

Last edited:
What the heck are they all for? I was so excited about getting the pics, I didn't pay much attention to the conversation MR WD wand the guy was having. Not that I would understand anyway. :tongue3:

Ya got me ,dunno. He'll have to have a copilot to read the far right ones :eek:

What the heck are they all for? I was so excited about getting the pics, I didn't pay much attention to the conversation MR WD wand the guy was having. Not that I would understand anyway. :tongue3:

Ya got me ,dunno. He'll have to have a copilot to read the far right ones :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back